Bluelupin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (BLUELUPIN) offers this website, including all information, software, products, mobile applications and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by BLUELUPIN.
Intellectual Property Notice
All materials on BLUELUPIN’s website, mobile applications and services, including our branding, trade dress, trade names, logos, domain names, layout, design, text, graphics, images, page headers, icons, scripts, videos, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information etc. are proprietary property of BLUELUPIN, our suppliers, our licensors, or users, and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws.
Except for this limited license granted to you, you are not conveyed any other right or license in any way.
You agree, acknowledge and understand that:
- The contents of the website including and not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, videos, testimonials, software, audio, video, pictures, icons, meta tags are the sole property of BLUELUPIN or our licensors. All intellectual property on the website, mobile application and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with BLUELUPIN or our licensors.
- To the extent required, you grant BLUELUPIN a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of your intellectual property which you have provided to BLUELUPIN.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the website apart from any information provided by you or content belonging to you.
If you are found to have committed any such acts, BLUELUPIN reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the website and/or services, and/or to block or prevent future access to and use of the website or services, and/or initiate appropriate legal action.
BLUELUPIN respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. In appropriate circumstances, where notified or on its own account and at its discretion, BLUELUPIN can disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
BLUELUPIN strives to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the website or its mobile applications reported to it. If you are an intellectual property right owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report such alleged infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of your ownership or authority to act on behalf of the owner of such intellectual property right.
While BLUELUPIN strives to update and display accurate content on the website, no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability are made with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
BLUELUPIN is not liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or reliance upon any content on the website.
BLUELUPIN does not have any control over third-party links which are displayed on the BLUELUPIN and is therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of your information on these websites. The inclusion of any third-party links, unless specifically stated, does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BLUELUPIN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its reasonable control.
In order to access and avail certain features and functionalities available on the website and mobile applications, you may be required to register and create an account. To create an account and in some other circumstances, BLUELUPIN may require information provided by you. BLUELUPIN is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information sought by us and provided by you will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BLUELUPIN has already put in place procedures in accordance with industry standards to safeguard and secure your information. BLUELUPIN currently runs, checks and tests its website to ensure that it is not prone to any attacks from known viruses, malware, bloatware, trojans and spyware. However, we recommend you to run your own antivirus program when you access the website or download any content from it. BLUELUPIN is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website. BLUELUPIN requires this information to understand your needs and customize our website according to them, improve our products and service and for other reasons such as:
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- Market research purposes.
BLUELUPIN requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- BLUELUPIN may use the information to improve our products and services.
- BLUELUPIN may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which BLUELUPIN thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, BLUELUPIN may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. BLUELUPIN may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. BLUELUPIN may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
BLUELUPIN may collect the following information:
- Contact information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other relevant information
Control the collection or use of your personal information by:
- Indicating (where available) that you do not want the information for marketing purposes, or
- Writing to us at email@example.com if no such option is available or if you have changed your mind about permission you have previously given to BLUELUPIN.
BLUELUPIN will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless BLUELUPIN has your permission or is required by law to do so. BLUELUPIN may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which BLUELUPIN think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
BLUELUPIN does not have any control over third-party links which are displayed on the BLUELUPIN and is therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of your information on these websites.
BLUELUPIN reserves its right to change these policies periodically by updating this page. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns with the current policy or any changes BLUELUPIN may make in the future.
This website, mobile application, our services and the use of it is governed by the laws of India and the courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our website.
Got a question?
Our commitment to excellence in all that we do is second to none. We would love to hear about your challenges and explain the possibilities. We also make a lovely cuppa, so why not give us a call or bob in for chat?